A Notice from Metrolink:
WHAT: Metrolink Railroad Improvement Work
WHERE: On the railroad tracks along the Ventura and Antelope Valley Lines in Glendale
WHEN: September 27 - 30 and October 11 - 14, 2019
To keep train service safe and reliable, Metrolink crews will make improvements on the railroad tracks along Metrolink's Ventura and Antelope Valley lines in Glendale.
Work will occur near the intersection of San Fernando Road and Alma Street during the hours and dates as listed below:
· Friday, September 27, 2019 at 9:00 p.m. until Monday,
September 30, 2019 at 4:00 a.m.
· Friday, October 11, 2019 at 9:00 p.m. until Monday,
October 14, 2019 at 4:00 a.m.
The work area is located adjacent to a designated Quiet Zone. According to Federal Railroad Administration safety regulations, trains may blow their horns due to work crew on or near the tracks.
During this maintenance work, they anticipate the following impacts:
· Noise from equipment backup alarms and hydraulic gas-powered machinery
· Noise and vibrations from construction machinery and activities
· Lights from light towers and/or on-track equipment
Please note all construction dates and times are subject to change without notice. There may be additional clean-up work and prep work before and after the project is completed.
Metrolink’s highest priority is safety. Questions and concerns can be directed to Laurene Lopez at 213-452-0433 (or to email@example.com).