Metro invites you to attend a public meeting on Wednesday, October 4 for the Doran Street and Broadway/Brazil Grade Separation Project (Project) located in the cities of Glendale and Los Angeles. Two meetings have been scheduled - from 3 to 5 p.m. and another from 6 to 8 p.m. - at the Environmental Management Center located at 780 Flower Street, Glendale, CA 91201. The Metro Board approved alternative - Salem/Sperry Overpass and Northerly Point of Access - will improve safety by closing the existing at-grade rail crossings at Doran Street and Broadway/Brazil by providing new grade separated access.
In addition, new interim improvements to the Doran Street at-grade rail crossing are being proposed in advance of the Project to provide safety enhancements and quiet zone improvements subject to approval from the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and Federal Railroad Administration (FRA).
Join us at a public meeting to discuss the following:
1. Proposed grade separation improvements and project development phases, including the start of the environmental phase
2. Proposed two-way access interim improvements for the Doran Street at-grade rail crossing
3. Updates on the traffic study analysis
4. Active transportation elements proposed as part of the grade separation improvements
5. Signal upgrade for the Broadway/Brazil at-grade crossing
6. Meet project team members and ask questions
Two public meetings are being offered on October 4 at the same location, but at different times to accommodate businesses and residents. Please join us at the meeting that works best for you.