top of page
Welcome - Glendale City Scape.jpg

Homeless Assistance & Outreach Resources

Are you, or do you know someone, in need of homeless assistance? The resources below may help you or a loved one.

Motel Vouchers Available at Glendale Youth Alliance

GYA has available funds to assist homeless youth with motel vouchers. Youth must be 14-24 years old.

Email or call (818) 937-8021.

Homeless Action Plan Workshops

November 14, 2022 Virtual (Online) Meeting (9am - 11am): Priorities, goals, and objectives. RSVP.

December 6, 2022 Virtual (Online) Meeting (6pm - 8pm): Strategies to achieve goals and objectives. RSVP.

January 10, 2023 In-Person Meeting (6pm - 8pm): Final recommendations to be presented to and approved by the Glendale Continuum of Care Board and City Council. More details.

Ascencia Outreach

Available between the hours of 7am to 4pm, Monday through Friday.

Email or call (818) 246-7900 ext.103.

Glendale Police Department Homeless Outreach

Available between the hours of 7am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.

Email or call (818) 548-4015.

Family Promise of Vedugo’s

If you come across a family with minor children experiencing homelessness, please contact (818) 847-1547 or email

Click here for more.

Catholic Charities of Los Angeles, Inc. San Fernando Region

If you're at risk of losing your housing, you may be eligible for temporary rental or utility assistance if:

  1. You're a Glendale resident.

  2. You do not receive Section 8 Housing.

  3. You may become homeless without this financial assistance.

  4. You can remain stably housed after this temporary assistance ends.

  5. Your current total household income is at or below the following income limit:

Household Size








Income Limit








Please call (213) 318-5707 in advance to book an appointment and bring the following documents on your appointment day:

  • Photo IDs and Social Security Cards of yourself and family members living with you.

  • 3-Day Notice of Eviction from landlord/building manager OR final disconnection notice from utility companies.

  • Rent/lease agreement.

  • Last month's rent receipt.

  • Latest bank statement (if you have a bank account).

  • Proof of income.

  • Verification of benefits (if applicable).


bottom of page